Thursday, December 5, 2013

Bears Stylin 2 Ways - Part 2

Hello again! Happy thirsty Thursday, today I did not drink that much water so I am indeed having a thirsty Thursday lol. My lips feel like alligator scales eeewww!!! Need to hydrate stat!


Today's post is another Bears Stylin 2 ways! It's focal point is a Chicago Bears top that I received as a gift from my wifey (I'm not a lesbian but I do have a wife.... don't ask). She's actually a Green Bay Packers fan (gasp)! Unlike me she is a trooper and will watch Bears games at Bears bars and buys me Bears attire. If the tables were turned I think I would have to pick up a Green Bay shirt with tongs and ask the retail clerk to triple bag it. I don't want cheese head germs! I would be constipated for weeks! LOL, did you see what I did there? Too much cheese = constipation oh man I crack myself up. Below you will find two looks one is more flirty and the other one I call... comfy yet edgy... yeah that works!



Outfit One:








Outfit Details:
  • Jacket: Fashion Q
  • Top: Gift
  • Bracelet: Handmade by ME!
  • Ring: H&M
  • Skirt: Express here
  • Shoes: Nine West 



Outfit Two:










Outfit Details:
  • Jacket: Forever 21
  • Top: Gift
  • Skirt: Nordstrom Rack
  • Shoes: Wild Pair
  • Necklace: H&M
  • Bracelets: Carson Pirie Scott
  • Bow Ring: Charlotte Russe
  • Spike Ring: Forever 21



*Any of the items that are handmade by yours truly can be purchased. Just let me know and I will create a similar piece which will be for sell at my etsy store Made with love by Mae.


Best,
Mae  

No comments:

Post a Comment