Friday, October 26, 2012

I ♥ Jewelry

This post is all about how much I love jewelry! I am not really a girl who loves diamonds or extremely expensive pieces I am more so a girl who loves to accessorize and one of my favorite ways of playing with different looks is by adding jewelry. I feel like you can take a plain t-shirt and revamp it just by adding a statement necklace or a chunky bracelet or some bold earrings. Below are a few pieces I own that I just adore. Please enjoy. ☺


From the large image on the left: bangle bracelet's - LuLu's, Middle image top row: geisha girl necklace - F21, Middle image bottom row: pebble ring - Unique LA Event, Far right image on top row: silver and black chain necklace - Tilly's, silver bangles - F21, flower ring - Tilly's, silver chain bracelet - Gift, Far right image on the bottom row: black and white flower ring - Aldo

These are just a few of my favorite pieces. Since I love jewelry as much as a girl loves chocolate I am sure I will be posting more jewelry posts in the near future. Until next time have a FUNtastic day!


No comments:

Post a Comment