Friday, October 26, 2012

Jewerly DIY

Hello, happy Friday! The weekend is finally here. I will be spending me weekend dressing up for all the halloween parties I will be attending this weekend. Pretty exciting! Today's blog is about a new hobby of mine that I would like to become more of a mini business venture I would like to attempt in the very near future. I have been getting really into making my own jewelry and I have a pretty fun time creating new pieces. So here are several examples of some pieces I have made. Please let me know what you think.

As you can see I really like making bracelets. I will try and focus more on necklaces and rings so that I have more variety.



Please let me know what you think of these pieces. Any type of feed back is welcomed... as long as it's constructive. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment