Monday, October 22, 2012

The Spirit of Halloween take 1

Hello! Happy Monday! It has been so long since my last post. I have been a busy lady lately. Today's post is all about Halloween! This past weekend I went to a Halloween party and dressed up as Little Red Riding Hood but with a twist...

 My version of Little Red Riding Hood. I am carrying around the wolf's head in my adorable basket to prove that I decapitated the Big Bad Wolf. I have my knife just in case any other wolves are lurking around the corner.

The Big Bad Wolf took a slice out of my face! Ouch!

Close up of the wolf's head. The head is actually a mask and I stuffed the inside with Styrofoam, notebook paper and tissue paper. I glued felt around any open areas and I hot glued the bottom of the mask to felt. I also sewed the bottom of the mask as well for extra protection. I poured fake blood all over the wolf head for a little extra gore. My sweet knife has fake blood with a clear sheath over it.

The boyfriend and I in our Halloween best. Brian is The Comedian from the Watchmen.



MORE HALLOWEEN FUN TO COME! STAY TUNED!

No comments:

Post a Comment