Thursday, October 17, 2013

Seven Days of Jewels - Day 4

Happy thirsty Thursday everyone! I enjoyed a nice hot cup of coffee with a splash of 2% milk this morning, yum! I'm very excited that we are getting closer and closer to the weekend! Woot, Woot!

Continuing on with the theme of the week today's post is about some of my favorite homemade jewelry I created and designed which I am selling on my etsy account.
 The link for my shop is https://www.etsy.com/shop/MadewithlovebyMae any feedback about my etsy account would be really appreciated.





From left: Bead-tastic in gold, Beach Babe & The Boho Babe in Turquoise.



From left: Coral Candy & The gem of all gems.

 
I hope you guys liked some of my favorite items I am selling on my etsy account Made with love by Mae. If you would like to purchase one of my handmade gems please click on the link I provided above which will lead you to my etsy account.


Best,
Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment