Friday, November 22, 2013

Fall & Flannel

Happy TGIF! Woot, woot! I am ready for some football! Even though I still have to wait until Sunday but still it's getting closer and closer. Anyone else excited for football? Have any big plans for the weekend? I'm pretty sure it is going to be a very relaxing weekend for me. Nothing big happening and I am fine with that. :)
 
 
Today's post is an outfit I put together that is more of a casual day time look for the fall. Fall in Southern Cali is usually 60 degree weather during the day. Which is why I don't mind rocking a skater skirt without any leggings. One thing I love about fall is wearing a comfy warm flannel. I like dressing flannel's up to give off a cute girly flare without getting out the bedazzle. No need to get ridiculously cheesy which are the exact words that come to mind when I think of the bedazzle.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Outfit Details:
  • Flannel: Urban Outfitters
  • Vest: Nordstorm Rack
  • Skirt: ASOS
  • Necklace: Forever 21
  • Bracelet: Nordstorm Rack
  • Ring: Nordstorm Rack
  • Shoes: Gift
 

 
Best,
Mae


No comments:

Post a Comment