Monday, November 11, 2013

On the hunt for the perfect black blazer

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend. I did for the most part. Brian and I enjoyed some delicious sushi, went bowling and watched football. Unfortunately my Chicago Bears lost to the Detroit Lions and now the Lions are number one in the NFC North (ugh). Any who enough about football or else I will go on a 90 minute rant.
 
Today's post is about finding the perfect black blazer. I realized that I don't have a fitted black blazer in my wardrobe. It's such a practical piece and I can't believe I don't already own one. I do have a black boyfriend blazer but not a chic fitted black blazer that hits me right around my waste. So I did some online browsing and found four black blazers that might just make the cut. Let me know what you think.
 
 
 
 
Blazer Options:
  • top left - Express/One Button Studio Stretch Jacket - $98
  • top right - Zara/Studio Blazer Coat - $189
  • bottom left - J. Crew/Collection Ryan Blazer - $350
  • bottom right - Nordstrom/Satin trim crepe tuxedo jacket - $128
 
 
 
Best,
Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment