Saturday, November 9, 2013

Summer to Fall - Vertical Stripes

Happy Saturday! I hope everyone is having a funtastic weekend. Brian and I had some delicious sushi last night which is wonderful because Brian use to not be a big sushi fan and now he's like "What, this stuff is delicious!" It's always great when you can open yourself up to new things. It's extra great for me because now I can indulge in some yummy sushi with my babe right by my side. :) 
 
 
Today's post is another Summer to Fall outfit. It's in the 80's today in North Hollywood so I definitely feel this post is still valid. I'm probably going to keep posting Summer to Fall outfits until it feels like fall during the day. The focal point of today's post has to do with a light blue and white vertical stripe button down I bought from Forever 21 about three years ago. I love when I find pieces that are versatile and I can get good use out of them for several years. The summer look kind of looks like I'm a preppy tennis player and the fall look reminds me of when I lived in Illinois. Always layering and staying bundled up. Enjoy. :)
 
 
 
 
 
Summer:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Summer Outfit:
  • Top: Forever 21
  • Skirt: Urban Outfitters
  • Necklace: Forever 21
  • Bracelet: Charming Charlie's
  • Rings: Charlotte Russe
  • Shoes: Amazon/Clark's
  • Purse: Urban Outfitters
  • Scarf: Aldo
 
 
 
Fall:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Fall Outfit:
  • Stripe Top: Forever 21
  • Sweater: H&M
  • Jeans: American Eagle
  • Necklace: The Buckle
  • Pearl Bracelet's: Handmade by ME!
  • Chain Bracelet: Forever 21
  • Gold Rand Ring: Forever 21
  • Stack Ring: Target
  • Purse: Nordstorm Rack/Betsey Johnson
  • Shoes: Nordstorm Rack/MIA
 
 
 
Best,
Mae

 
 
 

 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment