Thursday, November 7, 2013

Summer to Fall - ASOS Floral Skirt

Happy Thirsty Thursday! I am enjoying a nice refreshing glass of Sprite which is rare for me. I usually try to stay away from soda pop but today I'm being naughty! Oh Snap!

Today's post is continuing on with the theme of pieces that you could wear for both a summer and fall wardrobe. I bought an adorable floral skirt from ASOS that I don't believe is still in stock anymore... I want to say that I ordered it in the Spring. Oh and just a fun fact that ASOS has free shipping no matter how much your purchase is. I really don't like how a lot of online shopping websites have a minimum of $50/$100 or more before you can receive free shipping. I always feel like I'm being suckered in to buy more... which is how they always get me! Not with ASOS free shipping is free shipping boom! Below are some photos of two different outfits one for summer and one for fall starring my sweet floral ASOS skirt. Enjoy :)
 



Summer & Fall Outfits




Summer:
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Summer Outfit:
  • Top: Target
  • Belt: Mod Cloth
  • Skirt: ASOS
  • Purse: Zara
  • Necklace: Ruche
  • Flower Ring: Forever 21
  • Gold Band Ring: Charming Charlie's
  • Leather Band Bracelet: Foreign Exchange
  • Beaded Bracelets: Handmade by ME!
  • Shoes: Aldo


 


Fall:
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Fall Outfit:
  • Top: Express
  • Vest: Forever 21
  • Skirt: ASOS
  • Belt: H&M
  • Purse: Sammy's Dress
  • Booties: Amazon/Rampage
  • Necklace: Ruche
  • Bracelet: Gift
  • Heart Ring: Lulu's
  • Rectangle Ring: Aldo
 
 
 

 
Best,
Mae



No comments:

Post a Comment