Saturday, December 7, 2013

Bears Stylin J.Crew button up

Happy Saturday! I hope everyone is having a funtastic weekend. Today Brian and I went Christmas shopping and boy am I tired! I guess I don't have the endurance I once had, my shopping cardio has gone down the drain. So far I have all three of my nephews and my brother in law taken care of. I still need to shop for my brothers, big sister and my sweet niece little Penni Pie. 


Today's post is another Bears Stylin post. It's the same top that I wore during one of my Bears Stylin 2 ways posts. This time I wore my gingham button up over it with gray jeans and my plaid/black camo boots. A great casual fall outfit that you can rock for day time.












Outfit Details:
  • Shirt: Crossroads/J.Crew
  • Top: Gift
  • Bracelet: Forever 21
  • Spike Ring: Forever 21
  • Knuckle Ring: LuLu's
  • Jeans: Target
  • Boots: Go Jane.com


Best,
Mae  

No comments:

Post a Comment