Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Mustand & Gingham

Over the weekend I wore this outfit while going Christmas shopping with Brian. The picture quality isn't so great because there was hardly any sunlight left by 4 pm (time when this picture was taken). It's crazy how fast the days go by around this time of year. Days seem shorter and the nighst seem to go be never ending. 

I really love how fall festive this outfit is. I know that it's technically winter now but in So Cal it's more like our fall has finally arrived. Mustard screams fall to me and mixed with the blue gingham button up and some riding boots makes me feel like a preppy equestrian. Even though I've only been on a horse once... and it was only a pony ride at a fair I'm pretty sure I could ride a horse like a polo player now... Yeah pretty confident about that. :)




Outfit Details:
  • Button up: Nordstrom
  • Sweater: H&M
  • Purse: ASOS  here
  • Jeans: Gap
  • Boots: Cathy Jean here


Best,
Mae 

No comments:

Post a Comment