Thursday, January 9, 2014

I got the blues

Today' post is about holding onto items that you just can't seem to let go of. For instance I have had this blue long sleeve dress for almost four years now and I still love wearing it especially around fall/winter. I also have had my Steve Madden Mary Jane's for almost five years. They definitely have some wear and tear to them but they are still comfy and I still find them to be oh so cute. What can I say somethings I just can't let go of. I say if you still love it, it still fits, you still wear it and you don't look like a homeless person (like from all the stains and holes from your favorite old t-shirt) than I say keep it. If I was rocking a pair of MC Hammer pants than maybe don't take my advice but until that day I think my advice is a O.K. :)










Outfit Details:
  • Dress:Urban Outfitters
  • Necklace: Charming Charlies
  • Bracelet: Forever 21
  • Belt: Forever 21
  • Gold Band Ring: Forever 21
  • Heart Ring: LuLu's
  • Tights: Target
  • Shoes: Steve Madden/Macy's


Best,
Mae  

No comments:

Post a Comment