Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Leopard & Red

Today's post is featuring a leopard pattern top from Express. Leopard is a popular trend that I love. I like using leopard to ascent an outfit & to give it a little extra flare. I like using leopard the way I like using my favorite color yellow in an outfit. I don't like using it all over, it might look a bit oh how do you say... like a hot mess! Using leopard to compliment an outfit is a FUNtastic idea. Just like with everything else in life... everything is good in moderation. :) 












Outfit Details:
  • Top: Express 
  • Necklace: Charming Charlies
  • Bracelet: Forever 21
  • Spike Ring: Forever 21
  • Gold Band Ring: Charming Charlies
  • Skirt: Boohoo  here
  • Tights: Target
  • Shoes: Cathy Jean


Best,
Mae  

No comments:

Post a Comment