Sunday, January 19, 2014

Seven Days of DIY - Day 6 Peter Pan Necklace/Adult Bib

Happy Sunday Funday! I hope you all have been enjoying a day filled with football and more football. I sure have!

Today's post is about a popular necklace that I've ran across while strolling along my favorite site Pinterest (I'm addicted... it's kind of a problem). The Peter Pan necklace that cute little hipster librarian girls like to wear with their button up shirts is just too cute for words. I also like to call this the adult bib because it goes around your neck the way a Gerber baby would rock a "My capes on backwards bib." Of course I don't recommend eating chicken wings and hoping your fancy necklace will free your top from buffalo sauce.... cuz it wont! If you enjoy the peter pan necklace look as much as I do and would like to make one of your very own follow my tutorial below. Enjoy. :)


The Project:


 Supplies:



Step 1:



Step 2:



Step 3:



Step 4:


Step 5:




Step 6:


Step 7:


Step 8:

Boom. Peter Pan Necklace... you're welcome.


Best,
Mae 








No comments:

Post a Comment