Monday, March 3, 2014

Getting on the healthy track

Hiya internet land! It's been a while since my last blog post. I guess I haven't been feeling very inspired which also goes hand in hand with not feeling motivated to post as often as I should. I guess you could say I have been in a blogging rut. 

Today I am feeling under the weather and the only thing I can do is rest and try to stay relaxed. I feel as though I always get sick right before I'm about to become really busy or whenever I start becoming motivated to get back on track with healthy living. I weighed myself last week and noticed I am now the heaviest I've ever been. Since I am a thirty year old woman who hasn't had a growth spurt since my teen years it's safe to say that the weight I have gained is from my own over indulgent ways. I really wanted to go to the gym but since I am the sneeze queen today and feeling feverish I felt I might not want to push it. I'm going to try my best to get better so I can get back on track with my fitness tomorrow. So since I'm stuck at home resting I thought why not stay motivated by sharing with all of you some inspirational healthy living quotes that I found while exploring the world wide web (lol). Below are my five favorite quotes I found and I hope that these quotes may help you guys feel inspired to get or stay healthy. 













Best,
Mae  





No comments:

Post a Comment