Monday, January 6, 2014

Pandas & Burgandy, Oh My!

Today's post is about an outfit I wore around the holidays when I was visiting some of my family in San Diego. My brother Lance took the pictures for me which was a big help. I have mentioned in an earlier post that I love burgundy for fall and winter outfits. So it's no surprise that I put together yet another post featuring another burgundy piece. I love this burgundy infinity scarf. It's really soft and gives my outfit a little extra pop! I also love my Panda shirt I'm wearing that my brother Lance bought for me one year for Christmas. Thanks brother!











Just for fun. :)





Outfit Details:
  • Jacket: Macy's
  • Scarf: Amazon here
  • Top: Gift
  • Skirt: ASOS
  • Tights: Target
  • Shoes: DSW/Madden Girl here


Best,
Mae  

No comments:

Post a Comment